International internships within the framework of the EU Erasmus + KA107 program enable the employees of universities participating in the project to share their background in the field of education and science, jointly identify weak spots in training programs and find the best ways to solve them. The fruitful cooperation of the Odessa State Academy…Details
The International department of Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture has been created with the purpose to strengthen existing relations between foreign universities and Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, to establish new contacts for further development of international cooperation of the Academy.
Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture is a full member of the European University Association Magna Charta (EU), as well as a network of full member of the European University Association Magna Charta (EU), as well as a network of Taillor’s universities (USA).
At the moment the Academy has continued to strengthen and expand ties with more than 40 foreign partners from different countries (Austria, Azerbaijan, Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Greece, Georgia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia, Romania, Turkey, Croatia and Moldova).
The most dynamically and productively ties are developing with the following universities and organizations:
- The joint conference and festival-competitions “Degree Profession» were arranged with the Romualdo Del Bianco Foundation (Italy);
- Together with Warminsko-Mazurski Technological University (Poland), Sofia University of architecture geodesy and construction (Bulgaria), University North (Croatia) are held student exchange program for traineeship and carrying out of scientific student conferences;
- Together with London Metropolitan University (Great Britain) are held program design of industrial regions of Odessa and London;
- Together with Florence University (Italy) are held workshops for student of architecture field of study;
- Together with University of Camerino (Italy) are held architecturally-artistical plain air within the framework of cultural and educational programs;
- Together with Ecole Nationale Superieure d, Architecture de Marseille (France), Varna Free University“Chernorizets Hrabar” (Bulgaria), and University North (Croatia) are held the programs of joint study and getting Master’s Degree Diploma of two countries;
- According to the agreements of cooperation professors of academy during academic year, academic studies are carrying out in educational institutions of foreign partners such as in Ecole Nationale Superieure d, Architecture de Marseille (France), Warminsko-Mazurski University Olsztynie (Poland), and University North (Croatia).ъ
Annually at the premises of the Academy are held over 10 international scientific conferences, a number of major international events and exhibitions. The Academy regularly participates in international exhibitions abroad.